Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ugh.



SIKE!!!!!
This is definitely not true, at least not for the most part. I made a bad decision WITHOUT THINKING in January and now it's backfiring and messing something up in my life that could be marvelous. I just wish the person wouldn't judge me for one mistake I made when I wasn't thinking but instead get to know me inside and see that that mistake doesn't define who I am and what my morals are. Ugh....this really sucks and it's blowing mines. But yo, Karma exists so I just gotta continue doing good and definitely not fall into those traps that lead me to doing something wrong for 10 minutes, because those 10 minutes can affect some serious things in my life. I guess I'll move on, but I shouldn't have to. It's not fair.

on top of this, it's midterms week and they are kicking my ass. No sleep, got bags under my eyes and I look crazy. Can't wait til Friday when I have my last midterm and go to the Alicia Keys concert! Holla :)

No comments: