Tuesday, March 16, 2010

R.I.P.

Rest in Peace Oscar Orlando Acosta. The most courageous and loving friend I ever had. He was the realist of the realist and wasn't here for long. He died of Leukimia-Cancer. In the last few months that I had seen him in the hospital he kept telling me something that I will never forget, "Faith goes a long way". And that it does, since then I've tried my best to have incredible faith in this universe, in whichever spirit that is up there somewhere guiding us because life is seriously short. I'm grateful I got to know him and have him as a role-model. He was my superhero, batman lives on forever. I love you and miss you Oscar, I hope you're enjoying your time with my Dad and I hope you're both proud of me. Guide me to where I need to be, please.

Thank you for having lived, you definitely "lived for a living" as Buddy Wakefield says.

I miss you so much.

No comments: