Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm so sick its so gross!! lol

I've begun my winter session at school. 2 classes. 8am-12 pm and 1pm-5 pm. ahhh! only three weeks though. Should be light. Then I begin my last Spring semester as an undergraduate student. Excited. Looking at grad schools. Looking at teaching abroad programs in China and everywhere else. Looking at my life. Looking at myself. Looking at the beauty I'm surrounded with, but somehow forget to notice. I'm happy. It's 2011. Oh shit! It's 2011, totally forgot lol It's gonna be a good year. 2010 was good. I traveled a whole lot. Fell in love. Learned a lot. Smiled. Cried. Grew. Watched. Observed. Glistened. I did it all, but there's always room for more. Here is 2011 and I'm looking forward to this new decade. Class of 2011 stand up! :) I'm hoping to go to DR in February for Carnival and for my Great-Uncle's 80th Birthday (he's the biggest G you will ever meet btw, never made it past 6th grade and got more guap then Obeezy lol). Then hopefully going to Mexico and New Orleans for Spring Break. Possibly Indonesia, Thailand, or South America for sometime in the Summer. DR as well, D.C. is also looking good. Then settling my ass back in nyc so I won't seem like the od nomad and most unstable person in life lol which isn't such a bad thing. Graduation on June 3rd. Ahh what a glorious day that will be. I look forward to life. Til then, Hope 2011 is good for ya'll.

1 comment:

me. said...

your 2010 actually sounds great. and i'm sure 2011 will be bomb as well.

i need to sit down and talk to you abt traveling for the summer. you give me inspiration!