Sunday, December 12, 2010

2001 R&B Throwbacks........

Was just reminiscing 6th and 7th grade and the music i listened to in those days lol What do you say when you miss the first decade of 2010? I miss the 80s....I miss the 90...I miss the 2000s?......awkward lol

Here's a few songs I remembered.....


6th grade party hits :)




I miss black boy bands like this....fuckouttahere Day 26. It's all about 112!


ahhh usher not even a decade ago...


fly ass chilli...."IM YOUR MAN, YOUR MY GIRL IM GONNA TELL IT TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, SINGING IM YOUR GIRL, YOUR MY MAN, promise to love you the best i can"


thank you musiq...for not changin so much. I think India.Arie keeps him in check lol


go 'head sunshine


please marry me andre.


this is when i stopped respecting gwen stefani..


this just makes me laugh lol

No comments: