Monday, February 15, 2010

soldier of kingdoms.

I wonder how Sade's mind works, it must be magical. She is soooo incredible. This album is soooo incredible. GO COP QUICK!!!


While listening to this album today I began thinking..........
We all sometimes forget the kingdoms that are hidden beneath all our faults and perfections. We have kingdoms full of royalty and beauty ready to be unleashed in the backs of our stomaches. It saddens me to see us not open our minds to try to remember that we once had these kingdoms out in the open when we were kids and now the world has made us grow an immense feeling of fear within us so we hide these kingdoms. And Kings and Queens ask why people don't treat them like they feel they should be treated? well the answer is simple. It's only because you've been wearing a mask and your crowns have been tarnished. I am a queen, I am king, I am princess, I am prince, I am peasant, I am a human being who deserves everything and more! And I try to be all these things everyday. Some day (most days) I forget the magic that is hidden in me, but on those days someone or something snaps me back to reality and guides me back to my thrown. Please people, we all have magic inside of us................

No comments: